You might have landed here accidentally, looking for HIM.
Note that although we have been born in the same city and share a name
there are some notable differences between the two of us: I am a physicist, whereas HE was a medical Doctor. HE won a Nobel Prize, whereas I am still working on it
If you want to know more about HIM look here, otherwise continue reading please.
Instituto de Física
Nicolas Cabrera 13-15
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Anomalies and Transport
- The Sound of Strongly Coupled Field Theories
- Superconducting Quasinormal Modes
- Holography and the Chiral Magnetic Effect
- The Dual Use of String Theory
- Anti-de Sitter Space: A Common Room
for Strings and Atoms?
I have recently co-organized the
ESI Programme on AdS/CFT and the Quark Gluon Plasma